Sunday 15 December 2013

Winners Challenge 71

Good morning all
Thanks to all the stunning creations you entered into the
ANYTHING GOES
Challenge

We only have one winner this time,
random org picked
 .....................
........................
...........



with this incredible wall hanging


Well done sweetie!
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3








well done!!!
Please take the wee badge to put on your blog!!

Remember and pop by the blog later to join the next Challenge
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

WOW Thank you so much for choosing my beaded trees diorama as top 3

Julie Gleeson said...

Thank you so much for picking my Project for Top 3! Hugs Julie xox

Julie Reed said...

Yay, thanks so much for the top 3, i will display my badge with pride, congrats to everyone else too. Jules x

Dawn Louise said...

Wow I'm thrilled thank you and superb top 3

Dawn Louise said...

I have emailed but not heard anything back y