Sunday 14 October 2012

Challenge 43 - Halloween

Afternoon my lovelies

Its time for another Challenge here at Dream Valley and this time we have a wee spooky challenge for you to get your fangs into

HALLOWEEN

Totally easy peasy for you all!
Just create a card or scrapbook page or maybe a 3D item with a Halloween theme and you could win some fab wee prizes!




"My name is Jodie 

I am married and have 5 beautiful children, Skye, Isabella, Desiree, Sean, and Michael.
Add a dog a cat and a hubby to that .....a housefull!


I have been designing graphics for 9 years, mostly for those who digitize,
and now venturing into this new idea of digi stamps.
I love to draw and love to see were my designs go and how they are used. 
I find making people smile with my graphics very rewarding!

For many many years I drew mostly cutesy kids graphics, alot of which you’ll find here.
But my latest passion is my cranky old boots....
Stella ,Gus, Margaret and the Gals who came after them.

I just LOVE to create them and they seem to be a favourite!"
Jodie♥

$21 for a lucky winner


Totally awesome lil prize for you all!

Here's what the team have come up with to inspire you!







Caz




Marlene









_____________________________________________________________________

Hope these wee creations inspire you to get making some spooky creations!
Just add your name in the linky below and follow our rules and you can be eligible for our prizes! 
Have fun making something spooky!

Hugs Dream Valley Girls xx

12 comments:

Aunty Sue said...

stunning cards by the team again loving all the inspiration here.

CraftyGirl said...

Lovely Inspiration from the Team and great challenge.

TTFN,

CraftyGirl

Star said...

Thank you for the fun challenge! WOW, DT, you all did an amazing job!!!

Sonia said...

Love your challenges, great inspiration from the DT. HUGS...Sonia-SKdigis :)

Unknown said...

Fabulous DT creations! My favorite time of year :)

Crafty Mamma Mia said...

Awesome spooky creations by the DT - thanks for sharing!
Helen x

Lena said...

Spooktacular creations by the DT and wonderful entries. Thank you for the fun challenge.
Lena

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Spook-tacular variety of Halloween DT creations.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"

lorby said...

Thank you for hosting this challenge.

cotnob said...

Gorgeous DT inspiration, thank you for the fab challenge.
Pauline
x

Unknown said...

Fab super DT designs..xx

Wendy said...

What a wonderful array of design team samples...the cupcakes are making my mouth water, lol! Thank your for the Halloween challenge!